Sunday, January 8, 2012

WELCOME 2012!!!

My new years resolution would have to be to stay more organized with my blogging.  I find that when I don't have a project going, I don't write anything.  SO, I have lined up a ton of projects and will try to post more frequently.

I am currently working on making Dummy Panels for my living room windows and recovering my dining room chairs.  I will post instructions on how to do both this week.  I have also been working like a mad woman on my charity/donation quilts for Project Linus.  They are all made from scrap fabric or left over fabric from other projects.  I am very excited to share those with you.  Hopefully they will encourage you to start your own scrap quilt or home decor projects!

As always, HAPPY SEWING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment